Families and Individuals
- The Gardens are open everyday (except 24th,25th and 26th December), from 10am, with last entry at 3:00pm. Visitors can enjoy something to see throughout the different seasons.
- Accessibility – There is wheelchair access on the pathways throughout most of the gardens.
- Tea room serving morning coffee, lunches and afternoon teas ( closes 4pm throughout winter months )
- Dogs welcome.
Admission prices :
- Adults £8.50
- Over 60’s and disabled £8.00
- Young Adults (Age 11-17) £4.50
- Under 11’s free *( 2 free children for every adult )*
- Family ticket £20.00 (2 adults and 2 young adults)
- Dogs FREE ( On leads please)
…… Or take out an annual membership , Currently £16 for locals.
Groups, tour operators, coach companies and garden societies all enjoy a warm welcome at Pine Lodge gardens.
- Discounted rates- Special rates are available for pre-booked groups of 15 or more.
- Welcome talks are available on the coach on arrival free of charge.
- Full guided tours are also available by prior arrangement.
- Catering packages- Morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea is available in the cafe.
Educational visits are welcome, please contact us to discuss.
Please contact us with your requirements.